Thursday, October 25, 2018

2D Week 09 - Vampyre Silhouettes

 This week we started on our semester projects. I was drafted into the Vampyres in Space team, lead by Zach M. I had the job of silhouettes some of the minions that would be around Dracula's ship. First, were the regular ghouls, humans in mid-transformation. I wanted to have a separate group for heads, which could be put on any of the bodies to either create a variance or allow for two decent ideas to come together as a good idea.


Next, I did the ahool - a man-bat creature. Again, I wanted some separate silhouettes for the body and face to get a sense of detail for both and allow for easier mixing and matching for later. 


Finally, I created a few concepts for the Mindsplitter - a vampire that hypnotizes and paralyzes its victims with psychic powers and a poisonous fog.


No comments:

Post a Comment